It’ll take all of us to stand up to Alexander & Baldwin to demand they preserve and improve Pali Lanes, the last historic landmark of Old Kailua, for generations to come.
Here’s how you can take action:
- Sign and share the online petition!
- Download some petition sheets and go canvassing! (See instructions below.)
- RSVP to testify at the March 1st Kailua Neighborhood Board Meeting and invite your friends and family — our best opportunity to have our voices heard.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GATHERING PETITIONS:
- Download and print some petition sheets!
- Pick a time and place to gather petitions. Ask if you can leave some sheets at a local business. Hit up the farmers markets. Take them to school or to church.
- When you fill up some sheets, download the petition upload template and enter the data from the petitions into the sheet.
- Upload your spreadsheet here, with your name and the date as the file name.
- The Our Kailua volunteer team will upload them to the database!